You may remember a few weeks ago when we bundled all our kids in the car to take them to see E.T at the drive-in. Then a hail storm started, the movie was cancelled and we drove home with three sad kids, one sad mom, and a dad who didn’t want his family to be sad. We finally made it up to them tonight. Got E.T from the library ,had a make your own pizza dinner, and no E.T movie night would be complete with Reese’s pieces!
This is my favorite recipe for pizza dough, so easy and tastes great. In the original recipe it makes one large pizza, but I like to split it into individual size so we can all choose our own toppings. Pizza night is just so much more fun this way. Recipe makes 5-6 individual crusts.
Original recipe from The All-New Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- Additional Olive Oil
- Pizza toppings, sauce and cheese
1. Place first 5 ingredients in bread machine in order suggested by manufacturer.
3. When dough is ready split into 6 equal portions. Roll out on floured surface.
4. Use additional olive oil to grease pans (I use disposable pie plates).
5.Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Cool slightly if kids will be making pizzas.
6. Top with sauce, toppings of your choosing, and cheese.
What movie do you watch with a specific treat?